Mystical Memes From the Mystic

BWS tips button

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Christian Sexuality

I am also starting a site for healthy Christian sexuality...I think many Christians fear talking about it, and I find nothing is being accomplished by ignorning this topic. A formspring will be available. I will doing this in hiding of course until some things are lifted such as proper investigation into a womans health and children and people online at risk.

I was accused of only enjoying vanilla sex..whatever that means. All because I listen to God that pain inflicted on another human being is demonic. That is prophecy. And those who enjoy receiving the pain have many issues in their lives usually involving rape or childhood abuse or something such as this.

I have used handcuffs, and scarves, and been tied up. You can do these things without inflicting demonic pain on another human being..it is not of God, and it is demons only that want to cause another pain purposely.

Many misunderstandings of healthy Christian sexualilty,,

the difference with us,...we take one partner that we love and that is all..someone we either marry or see a marriage with...and then the homosexuality angle.