Mystical Memes From the Mystic

BWS tips button

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daniel 9

Well I have a humble spirit and one with quite a bit of humility probably why I was given spirit and gifts. The hebrew lexicon is only the KJV. I thought it did all versions...

Even though I knew via prophecy the death of the anti christ was not a real death I wanted to check. Well the word death is not even in the KJV, which is actually the version from the hebrew words. That is the version to use to get the full meanings of the original text.

26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Now in the dictionary it says messiah is just a zealous leader...but I want to do that search in lexicon as well.

I know my prophecies are accurate but it is good practice to use the hebrew lex.