Mystical Memes From the Mystic

BWS tips button

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Valley Of Dry Bones



Ezekiel 37


This chapter is end times prophesy of the wake up that Daniel said would happen end times


 9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’


The four winds is North, south,east and west, the four corners of the earth...breathing life of God and waking up.


11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.


Notice it is says are the people Israel.




2 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.


Now this can not be to the real land of Israel because the previous verses clearly tell you the breath is breathed into the four winds, and then it says these bones are the people of Israel, not all believers will be moving to Israel, this is a symbollic/spiritual symbol only.




14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”


This was my indication that it was after Christ was crucified. The IN YOU, is after Jesus died. Holy Spirit.The other verse of the four winds alerted holy spirit and prophecy in me that it matched revelation of the four corners. Many prophecies and prophets match each other. The only difference with end time prophets like me, we get to decode it now. That is the difference. They gave the prophecy, the end time prophets now decode it.


So in turn it is called The Valley of Dry bones because we were dry of GOD..if you understand the symbolic nature of dry...dying without knowledge he existed..then we come back to life as you can see in that chapter. 


This chapter matches Daniel's waking up prophecy end times, and is similar to revelation of the four corners.


I placed them all together, then holy spirit told me prophecy.


It felt good tonight to escape some pain I am in and get some new prophetic meat...


This is a new one for me...
Maybe he gave it to me tonight because I have been in turmoil today over some personal things..


Could be why he chose tonight to give me prophetic peace..